General Services Directorate
Mr. Munu Kuyonisa
Tel: +264 61 283 7337
Fax: +264 61 238607
This directorate is responsible for the rendering of supportive services to the Namibian Investment Centre and Department of Trade and Industry. It is headed by a Director supported by two Deputy Directors, each of whom heads division finance and administration and information technology respectively.
To provide efficient logistical and support services in a professional accountable and cost-effective manner to facilitate realisation of the mission and objectives of the Ministry.
The efficient management and utilisation of human, financial and material resources allocated to the Ministry for the achievement Ministerial goals.
- Ensure compliance by all with the human resources, procurement, financial and stock control laws and regulations.
- Provide, deploy, develop and retain the required human resources for the implementation of the Ministry’s objectives and efficient service delivery.
- Prepare, manage and control all the financial resources at the disposal of the Ministry in conformity with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Procure goods and services required for the effective operation and functioning of the Ministry and the proper disposal thereof.
- Acquire, manage and control of pool vehicles and the Ministry’s own transport fleet.
- Accounting for all stock and annual stock taking.
- Acquire and maintain office accommodation, render committee, typing and secretarial, registry, cleaning and security services.
- Provide and manage information technology systems for the Ministry.
- Create and manage a modern documentation centre for the Ministry.
- Render all logistical and auxiliary activities to the Ministry.
Download our Annual Planning Frameworks below: